Train Your Brain to Reign – Part 8
Your Interpretations produce Manifestation or Devastation!
Matt 6:22 – 23
22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. 23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!
- “light of the body” – When you take the combined meanings of these words they tell us: Our whole self being is illuminated and directed by what we see or how we see it.
- “eye be single” – This actually means: If our vision or how we see things is “folded or braided” meaning – singly focused and direct.
- “shall be full of light” – Complete, whole, and of a bright character.
Note: With these words, we are instructed to understand that if our vision we formulate in response to what lies before us is single or focused and direct than we will produce a completeness, a wholeness, and a brightness both within us and around us! The following verse is quite the opposite!
- “if your eye is evil” – This means to be pressed and harassed by hardship and annoyances. This describes someone who dwells on the negative or the evil so he\she becomes that negative evil.
- “your whole body shall be full of darkness” – Your whole self will be full of error. This simply means everything will be seen in the wrong way and will therefore create the wrong things.
Note: The final words are very troubling – ” If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!” – This is tellling us that if we allow ourselves to see, and then feed the mind with the negative because of what is harassing us at the time we will produce many more hardships! In short we will increase the power for negative results!
You must understand that how you choose to INTERPRET THREE AREAS will produce for you POSITIVE MANIFESTATION or NEGATIVE DEVASTATION! These three areas can be described as follows by asking yourself these questions:
- Who is in Control? – God? the Devil? the Situation? – This will determine your SPIRITUAL INTERPRETATION of what IS happening to you!
- What will Result? – Victory? A Limited Answer? Total Defeat? – This will determine your NATURAL INTERPRETATION of what WILL happen to you!
- Where do I Fit In? – Am I worthy? Do I have enough faith? Am I spiritual enough? – This will determine your SELF-INTERPRETATION of why you will receive the kind of outcome you expect or fear!
Note: As you look at these three areas, you can readily see that these are the different ways we filter what we will finally establish in our mind’s eye regarding our situations of life. While in the midst of the difficulty you are interpreting who is in control by how you are choosing to see what is developing around you!
Once you have formed your interpretation of that then you will have already interpreted the end result based on your interpretation of who is in control! You will have come to the conclusion in these two areas solely based on how you have interpreted your own worthiness, level of faith, and level of spirituality. The fact is most people do not come to a true interpretation of what could happen in the positive because their first two interpretations are full of dark reasoning about who is in control and what will probably happen anyway! They look through the eyes of their own negative interpretations of themselves so they end up formulating a negative final outcome of their situation!
Question: Do you often say to yourself and the Lord – “God I know I am not worthy…? I know I don’t have faith like so and so … I only wish I were more spiritual then maybe I’d get more answers…?”
Note: You must recognize the importance of how you interpret these areas for your interpretations will release or tie the hands of God in moving for you and producing a miracle! Your interpretations will result in a Glorious Manifestation of the Power of God or a Dark Devastation of defeat! You must “Train Your Brain to Reign” in these three areas!