Refreshed, Renewed, Nourished
I was having my worship time this morning and afterwards saw an article on Nevadas hot springs. The Holy Spirit spoke this to me:
“In the same way people seek out the hot springs of the desert to be refreshed, renewed and nourished, they will seek Me out during the desert seasons of their lives and be refreshed, renewed and re-nourished by my fire.”
Here’s the definitions to some key words:
- give new strength or energy to; reinvigorate
Renewed had a few meanings as a verb:
- resume (an activity) after an interruption
- give fresh life or strength to extend for a further period the validity of
- replace (something that is broken or worn out)
- provide with the food or other substances necessary for growth, health, and good condition.
- keep (a feeling or belief) in ones mind
Pray and agree with me that those seeking will be filled and satisfied!