Go where you’re celebrated?
Woke up early morning about 3:30 a.m. Opened my eyes to the Lord making this statement to me.
“Go where you’re celebrated! Where does my Word teach that?”
I remember seeing that a few times somewhere. Don’t know who said it, which is good so I can’t be accused of being argumentative with any individual. A flood of scripture flowed through my heart immediately following The Lord’s statement to me. Guess something stirred Him into a mood to say how He feels about what sounds like “Good Spiritual Talk” but has no Biblical Basis for it!
Consider Jesus, if you would in regards to “Go where you’re Celebrated!”
- Mat 20:28 – Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
- John 1:11 – He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
- Isaiah 53:3 – He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. 4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. 5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
- Matthew 8:34 – And behold, the whole city came out to meet Jesus; and when they saw Him, they implored Him to leave their region.
- Luke 4:28 – And all they in the synagogue, when they heard these things, were filled with wrath, 29 And rose up, and thrust him out of the city …
- Luke 17:25 – But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation. – Jesus
- Luke 23:18 – But they cried out all together, saying, “Away with this man, and release for us Barabbas!
- MATTHEW 27 – Mocked, Beaten, Crucified!
- The multiple scriptures where Jesus warned His disciples of the “trouble” when they went WHERE HE WOULD LEAD THEM!
“Nuf said!” – So much for “Go where your Celebrated!” The Lord help us to be careful with our “Spiritual Jargon” that is a violation of the Word of God! Not meaning to sound “doomsday at all! There are Great Blessings that follow those who are willing TO GO ANYWHERE AT WHATEVER PRICE, not looking to be Celebrated but possessing the “Heartbeat of God” that say’s, ” I came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give my life a ransom for many!”