What are some next steps I can take?
- First, plug right into the family! Join us every Sunday at 10:30 am for our main service and connect with a House of Joy small group.
- Meet with the Pastors or one of our leaders at our post-Sunday service fellowship. They are always available to chat and, there are snacks.
- Download our app to keep connected with our weekly sermon, and to be informed of our events. To download text the words “calvaryely app” to 77977.
- Like us on Facebook @calvaryely and on Instagram @calvaryelynv to see whats new, as well as hear a weekly ‘word of the day’ from one of our leaders.
- Then we have what we call our Connections Track. In 4 parts, the CT will assist you in becoming a part of the Calvary family.
The Connections Track
My Church 101 – Connect
Learn about the culture of Calvary, our church beliefs,
our focus and vision, and
how our leadership structure works.
My Life 201 – Grow
Discover 5 powerful tools to help you grow as a Christian.
My Part 301 – Belong
10 reasons membership at Calvary is right for you.
My Mission 401 – Serve
An introduction to the office of Deacon and Overseer.
After you’ve completed the connections track, you may continue on with the Growth Track. The Growth Track is 4 phases to becoming a Deacon at Calvary.